TeraFlex SpeedBump & Progressive Bump Stop Kit – Front & Rear (3-3.5” Lift) JK
Part Number: TER1958250
- Fits 2007 to 2018 JK Wrangler and Rubicon
- 2-door models and 4-door models
- Fits 35” Tires
- JK specific tuned for high-speed performance
- Replaces factory foam bump stops
- Absorbs large impact energy progressively during compression to prevent bent axle tubes
- Quiet movement and function (no pad-slap clunk)
- Maintains progressive nature during all conditions
- Compatible w/ all suspension systems that retain factory axle spring mounting locations
TeraFlex Bump Stop Kits add additional protection to your suspension over the factory bump stops, which can deform during hard compression and suspension movement.
Our innovative bump stops meet the demand of high-performance driving.
Composite construction combined with a progressive nature reduces suspension compression impacts and harshness when bottoming out whether driving off-road or on poorly maintained highways. Reducing this impact increases driver ability to maintain vehicle control as well as reduces the risk of bending an axle housing tube.
These maintenance-free bump stops don’t require any adjustment or tuning.
SpeedBump Bump Stops feature a self-lubricating Delrin acetal resin polymer shaft to withstand 1,000s of continuous cycles without wear or abrasion. The external shaft seal also prolongs shaft life by wiping and cleaning the shaft to prevent contaminants from entering the SpeedBump housing.
“Foam” Progressive Bump Stops are constructed from a performance-tuned high-density closed-cell nitrogen charged microcellular polyurethane technology that will not fade or dissipate under extended heavy use to maintain its progressive nature. This material is unaffected by temperature extremes and retains its flexibility under thermal or sub-zero temperatures.
These bump stops are a full 1.5” longer than stock.
Proper bump stop length and/or bump stop strike pad height is crucial for preventing damage to axle housing tubes, suspension components, shock absorbers, and fenders.
SpeedBump Front Bump Stops feature a simple bolt-on installation – simply requires removal of the factory bump stop bell. Progressive Rear Bump Stops simply pop-in to the existing factory locations. SpeedBump Lower Bump Stop Strike Pads feature a simple bolt-on installation.
This Kit Includes:
Prerunner SpeedBump Bump Stop Kit– Front (3-3.5” Lift) (# 1958251):
- Front SpeedBump Bump Stops (3-3.5” Lift) – pair
- 1.25"" SpeedBump Bump Stop Strike Pad Kit – Front Lower (# 1467125)
- Speedbump Spring Bucket Jounce Tube Brace Kit – Front (# 4946810)
- SpeedBump Adjustment Spacer Kit (0.25” & 0.75”) – Front (# 1944730)
- All necessary hardware
Progressive Bump Stop Kit – Rear (2.5-3.5” Lift) (# 1958252):
- Rear Progressive Bump Stops (2.5-3.5” Lift) – pair
- Rear Upper SpeedBump Bump Stop Cup Extension – pair
- 0.75” SpeedBump Bump Stop Strike Pad Kit – Rear Lower (# 1954600)
- All necessary hardware
This product comes with FREE standard shipping. Ships directly from our supplier.
If you need faster shipping, please contact us directly for additional shipping options.