TeraFlex HD Forged Flipped Drag Link Kit (4-6” Lift) JK
Part Number: TER1853930
- Fits 2007 to 2018 JK Wrangler and Rubicon
- 2-door models and 4-door models
- 1.25" O.D.
- Relocates drag link over the knuckle to the top of the knuckle’s steering arm (Left-Hand-Drive only)
- Provides clearance for factory 17” wheels
The TeraFlex JK: HD Forged Flipped Drag Link Kit withstands extreme conditions and abuse that typically causes factory steering components to bend and fail on lifted JK Wrangler/Unlimited models.
“Flipping” the HD Forged Drag Link (50% stiffer than factory) over the Knuckle helps eliminate front-end shimmy and other alignment issues. The axle end joint is flipped 180 degrees so it can be pressed down into the top of the knuckle.
This Kit includes:
- “Flipped” HD Drag Link w/ pressed-in joints
• REQUIRES aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters (# 1055000) for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
• REQUIRES additional modifications/components to flip the Drag Link over the axle to correct track bar angle, optimize steering geometry, and improve handling – NOT INCLUDED.
• High Steer Knuckle Kit (# 4390870) Front Track Bar Drop Bracket & Frame Brace Kit (# 1600444), HD Tie Rod (# 1853910), and Steering Stabilizer Relocation Mounting Bracket (# 1123160) available separately.
This product comes with FREE standard shipping. Ships directly from our supplier.
If you need faster shipping, please contact us directly for additional shipping options.