TeraFlex HD Chromoly Tie Rod & HD Forged Flipped Drag Link Kit JK
Part Number: TER1853905
- Fits 2007 to 2018 JK Wrangler and Rubicon
- 2-door models and 4-door models
- 50% stiffer than factory drag link to help eliminate front end shimmy and other alignment issues
- Provides clearance for factory 17” wheels
The TeraFlex JK: HD Chromoly Tie Rod Kit & HD Forged Flipped Drag Link Kit withstands extreme conditions and abuse that typically causes factory steering components to bend and fail on lifted JK Wrangler/Unlimited models.
“Flipping” the HD Forged Drag Link (50% stiffer than factory) over the Knuckle helps eliminate front-end shimmy and other alignment issues. The axle end joint is flipped 180 degrees so it can be pressed down into the top of the knuckle.
This Kit includes:
- HD Forged Flipped Drag Link Kit (“flipped” w/ pressed-in joints (TER1853930)
- HD Chromoly Tie Rod Kit (TER1853910)
- Steering Stabilizer Relocation Mount Bracket Kit – HD Tie Rod (TER1123160)
• REQUIRES aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters (# 1055000) for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
• REQUIRES additional modifications/components to flip the Drag Link over the axle to correct track bar angle, optimize steering geometry, and improve handling – NOT INCLUDED.
• High Steer Knuckle Kit (# 4390870) Front Track Bar Drop Bracket & Frame Brace Kit (# 1600444), available separately.
This product comes with FREE standard shipping. Ships directly from our supplier.
If you need faster shipping, please contact us directly for additional shipping options.