TeraFlex 3” Alpine RT3 Short Arm Suspension Kit & Falcon 3.3 Fast Adjust JK
- Fits 2007 to 2018 JK Wrangler and Rubicon
- 2-door models and 4-door models
The 3” Alpine RT3 Short Arm Suspension System features Alpine IR Short Control Arms with our all-new IR (Independent Rotation) Bushings. These adjustable control arms and bushings team up to give your rig an unprecedented smooth and quiet ride both on and off road. Additionally, the included front SpeedBump Bump Stops take the hard hits out of those unexpected trail surprises. This suspension system tackles rugged trails or Baja silt beds as well as the daily commute making it a no-compromise choice for the true weekend warrior with a do-it-all attitude.
Adjustable Alpine IR Short Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles, anti-squat geometry, and tire position on vehicles with 2-4” lifts. The HD Forged Adjustable Front and Rear (4”+) Track Bars and Rear Track Bar Bracket improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling.
In addition to optimizing suspension geometry, our long and short adjustable Alpine IR Control Arms feature our all-new IR (Independent Rotation) Bushings. These innovative bushings remove bushing bind during full suspension travel whether on the highway or the trail. This results in unrestricted droop as well as a noticeable ride improvement.
This results in improved suspension geometry and relaxed control arm angles for a superior ride quality and performance regardless of terrain. These systems restore front and rear roll axis angles to minimize brake dive and acceleration squat. IR Bushings reduce bind during droop for less overall bushing load during articulation. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Alpine RT Suspension Systems are for the Jeeper who wants it all!
We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Alpine RT Suspension Systems are offered with Falcon Series 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks or without shock absorbers. Other Falcon shocks are available separately.
This Kit includes:
• 3” Lift Coil Springs JK2 (Front: # 1853102; JK2 Rear: # 1854102)
• Alpine IR Control Arm Kit – 8-Arm (2-4” Lift) (# 1415611)
• HD Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar (0-6” Lift) (# 1753418)
• Rear Track Bar Axle Bracket Kit (2.5” Lift) (# 1954776)
• Speedbump & Progressive Bump Stop Kit (# 1958250)
• 10” Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kit (3-4” Lift) (# 1753000)
• 12.25” Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (3-4” Lift) (# 1754500)
• Rear Upper Coil Spring Retainer (# 4951400)
• Rear Lower Coil Spring Retainer (# 4954300)
• Front Brake Line Anchor Kit (# 1101255)
• Rear Brake Line Relocation Kit (# 4304400)
• Exhaust Spacer Kit (# 2610000)
• All necessary hardware
• And more
• Max Tire Diameter: 35”
•Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters (# 1055000) for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
• May require driveshaft modifications such as our High-Angle Rzeppa CV Driveshafts or our High-Angle Rzeppa CV Joint Kit (# 1744014). 2007-2011 JK Wrangler/Unlimited models will require Extended Length Front Brake Lines (# 4353300).
• Requires cutting.
• Alignment required.
• Requires longer shocks (NOT INCLUDED in base kit) – Falcon Performance Shocks recommended.
This product comes with FREE standard shipping. Ships directly from our supplier.
*NOTE* This is a very heavy item and must be shipped by freight truck
If you need faster shipping, please contact us directly for additional shipping options.