Synergy Front Track Bar Relocation Bracket JK
Part Number: SYN8055
- Fits 2007 to 2018 JK Wrangler and Rubicon
- 2-door models and 4-door models
- Compatible with 3.0" and taller lifts
- Heavy duty front track bar bracket for the Jeep JK
This Synergy Front Track Bar Relocation Bracket raises the vehicle's axle side track bar mount by 3.0". The vehicle's rollcenter is raised, reducing body roll and dramatically improving overall handling. The special bolt-on design strengthens the factory mount that is prone to failure. It is laser cut from 3/16" steel & 2 stage powdercoat finish for maximum strength and durability. The bracket relocates the factory or aftermarket steering stabilizer up and out of harms way. The suspension components feature an abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance.
This Kit includes:
- (1) Track bar relocation bracket
- (1) Sway bar link relocation bracket
- (1) Track bar relocation bracket hardware kit
- Synergy Front Adjustable Track Bar is required for lifts taller than 4.5"
- Requires use of minimum 3" bump stop spacer. We Recommend TeraFlex SpeedBump & Progressive Bump Stop Kit – Front & Rear (3"-3.5"Lift) JK
- Requires use of steering drag link flip kit. We recommend TeraFlex HD Forged Drag Link Kit (4-6” Lift) JK
Standard shipping rates apply. Ships directly from our supplier.
If you need faster shipping, please contact us directly for additional shipping options.