Synergy Front Adjustable Track Bar JK
Part Numbers: SYN8075-02
- Fits 2007 to 2018 JK Wrangler and Rubicon
- 2-door models and 4-door models
- Compatible with lifts taller than 4.5"
- Eliminates the track bar from contributing to steering shimmy or death wobble
Jeep Wrangler JK Heavy Duty Adjustable Front Track Bar. Adjustable track bars are used to help center your axles when running a suspension lift. This track bar also significantly improves lateral stiffness over stock to hold up to the abuse of large tires and aggressive off road driving. Length is adjustable on the vehicle to make adjustments a breeze. Uses maintenance free Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings on both ends. Designed to clear most aftermarket differential covers.
- Compatible from 0-7 inches of lift. Synergy Front Track Bar Relocation Bracket recommended for lifts 3 inches and taller and requires a minimum 3 inches of bump stop spacing.
- Min/max lengths: 32.25/33.00 inches
Standard shipping rates apply. Ships directly from our supplier.
If you need faster shipping, please contact us directly for additional shipping options.