Mishimoto X-line Performance Aluminum Radiator, 02-07 Subaru WRX/STI
Part Number: MMRAD-WRX-01X
- Fits 2002 - 2007 Subaru WRX, and 2004 - 2007 Subaru STI.
- Manual Transmissions only, Automatics will need optional Mishimoto Universal Transmission Cooler Kit.
- Large three-row aluminum core provides additional coolant capacity, substantial coolant surface contact, and optimal coolant temperatures even in the most demanding environments
- Industry-largest 2 inch thick core for ultimate cooling efficiency
- Full aluminum construction for increased durability
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The provided Mishimoto radiator cap should replace the stock cap located on the expansion tank. The stock cap attached to the radiator should be installed on the Mishimoto Performance Aluminum Radiator. The Mishimoto radiator cap is a two way valve, while the stock radiator cap is a single valve. Due to the difference in construction, the Mishimoto cap cannot be used on the radiator. If the Mishimoto cap is fit on the radiator, overheating may occur.
Due to the additional thickness of our 3-row X-Line radiator, trimming the upper hose may be necessary.
For 2002-2003 Subaru WRX models built before 7/2002, remove fill neck overflow nipple and replace with 1.5875mm NPT plug provided.
This product works great with our Mishimoto Silicone Radiator Coolant Hose Kit, Subaru WRX/STi 02-07
This product comes with FREE standard shipping. Ships directly from our supplier.
If you need faster shipping, please contact us directly for additional shipping options