Mishimoto Racing Thermostat, 12-18 Jeep Wrangler JK 3.6L
Part Number: MMTS-WRA-12
- Fits 2012–2018 Jeep Wrangler JK 3.6L
- Low activation temperature than stock
- Allows coolant to flow through the system earlier (Mishimoto thermostat activates at 180°F vs. factory 203°F)
- Reduces and maintains lower engine coolant temperatures
- Ideal for vehicles in warm climates or under extreme towing/driving conditions
- Utilizes high-quality wax for reliable, repeatable operation
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Performance Jeeps deserve Jeep performance parts. Keep temperatures under control in your rock-crawling 2012–2018 Jeep Wrangler JK 3.6L with the Mishimoto 2012–2018 Jeep Wrangler JK 3.6L Racing Thermostat. A faulty thermostat can result in engine overheating and potential internal damage. Protect your Pentastar by upgrading to the Mishimoto low-temperature thermostat. This 2012–2018 Jeep Wrangler JK 3.6L thermostat opens at a lower temperature (180°F) compared to the stock unit (203°F), which allows coolant to flow through the system earlier. By doing so this thermostat will reduce and maintain lower engine coolant temperatures, making it ideal for use in warm climates or under extreme driving/towing conditions. All our 2012–2018 Jeep Wrangler JK 3.6L thermostats are constructed using high-quality wax for reliable, repeatable operation. As with all our 2012–2018 Jeep Wrangler JK 3.6L parts, this thermostat includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
This product works great with our Mishimoto Performance Aluminum Radiator V2, 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK
Standard shipping rates apply. Ships directly from our supplier.
If you need faster shipping, please contact us directly for additional shipping options.