TeraFlex Falcon Series 3.1 Piggyback Shock Absorber Kit JKU 4DR
TER03-01-31-400-002 (1.5-2.5" lift)
TER03-01-31-400-253 (3-4.5" lift)
TER03-01-31-400-406 (5-6" lift)
- Fits 2007 to 2018 JK Wrangler and Rubicon
- 4-door models
- JK specific reservior locations
- Increases vehicle stability
- Improved dynamic roll control
- Optimized fitment for clearance during full suspension travel and articulation
- Front offset stud design creates additional frame clearance
- Piggyback design increases fluid flow by 6x over restricting reservoir hose designs
- Sold as a set
- California Residents: WARNING
The Falcon Series 3.1 piggyback shock is designed and engineered to deliver race inspired performance and handling while exclusively built to the specific requirements of the Jeep Wrangler. Vehicle stability is the paramount goal with all Falcon shocks. For years shocks have been simply ‘adapted’ with minimal tuning and not specifically designed for an application. Falcon Shocks changes that mentality. The Falcon Series 3 Piggyback shocks are corner specific, built from the ground up, and deliver the best damping characteristics possible with fitment and function outlining the highest priorities. A lengthy and painstaking development process has finally delivered these new advancements to a waiting Jeep market. The front shock features a unique piggyback design with the reservoir positioned horizontally to increase clearance with large tires during articulation and turning. An offset upper stud positions the shock body away from the frame for maximum clearance. The rear shock positions the body and reservoir at the bottom to eliminate shaft damage from rocks kicked up by the tires. The outboard mounting increases clearance for lifted vehicles with raised track bar brackets.
This Kit includes:
- Series 3.1 Piggyback Shock Absorbers - all 4
- All necessary hardware
This product comes with FREE standard shipping. Ships directly from our supplier.
If you need faster shipping, please contact us directly for additional shipping options.